Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade My Sausage, Bacon & Poached Egg on Bagels Lunch 🥰

My Sausage, Bacon & Poached Egg on Bagels Lunch 🥰.

My Sausage, Bacon & Poached Egg on Bagels Lunch 🥰

Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, my sausage, bacon & poached egg on bagels lunch 🥰. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Sausage, Bacon & Poached Egg on Bagels Lunch 🥰 is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. My Sausage, Bacon & Poached Egg on Bagels Lunch 🥰 is something that I've loved my whole life.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my sausage, bacon & poached egg on bagels lunch 🥰 using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Sausage, Bacon & Poached Egg on Bagels Lunch 🥰:

  1. {Make ready of Bacon grilled.
  2. {Take of Pork Sausage fried in non stick pan.
  3. {Take of Eggs poached.
  4. {Prepare of toasted Bagels.

Steps to make My Sausage, Bacon & Poached Egg on Bagels Lunch 🥰:

  1. Add the sausages to a non stick frying pan with only a tsp olive oil and shake them around so the brown all around. Grill the backen until browned and cooked..
  2. Cut the Bagels across and toast them in your toaster then butter and add open on the serving plates.
  3. Bring 2inch of water to the boil add 1 tsp apple cider vinegar and when boiled swirl it around then drop your egg in as near as you can..
  4. Add bacon to one half of the bagel then sausage either side. And add the poached egg to the other half Bagel. Enjoy.

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food my sausage, bacon & poached egg on bagels lunch 🥰 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url