Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week My Chicken with Pineapple fried Rice. 😘

My Chicken with Pineapple fried Rice. 😘.

My Chicken with Pineapple fried Rice. 😘

Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my chicken with pineapple fried rice. 😘. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Chicken with Pineapple fried Rice. 😘 is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. My Chicken with Pineapple fried Rice. 😘 is something which I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my chicken with pineapple fried rice. 😘 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Chicken with Pineapple fried Rice. 😘:

  1. {Make ready 1 tbls of veg oil.
  2. {Take 1/2 of a small onion diced.
  3. {Prepare 1 of large Chicken breast diced.
  4. {Take 1 tbls of Sesame oil.
  5. {Make ready 2 cups of 1 day old boiled rice.
  6. {Prepare 1 Cup of pineapple chunks.
  7. {Prepare 2 of stems of spring onion chopped.

Instructions to make My Chicken with Pineapple fried Rice. 😘:

  1. Add the veg oil heat up and add onions and chicken stir in and let the chicken cook..
  2. Next make a well and add the sesame oil heat up then add the Rice after seperating it with a fork..
  3. Stir in when its all heated add the pineapple and mix in. Next add the spring onion keep some back for the finish cook for 2 minutes then serve hot..
  4. Serve and add some remaining spring onion..

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my chicken with pineapple fried rice. 😘 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url