How to Prepare Homemade My Garlic Chicken, Prawn, squid & fried Rice. 😀

My Garlic Chicken, Prawn, squid & fried Rice. 😀.

My Garlic Chicken, Prawn, squid & fried Rice. 😀

Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, my garlic chicken, prawn, squid & fried rice. 😀. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Garlic Chicken, Prawn, squid & fried Rice. 😀 is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. My Garlic Chicken, Prawn, squid & fried Rice. 😀 is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my garlic chicken, prawn, squid & fried rice. 😀 using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Garlic Chicken, Prawn, squid & fried Rice. 😀:

  1. {Prepare 2 Cups of Rice cooked 1/2 Tsp Tumeric added to give the yellow.
  2. {Take 1 tbls of Butter.
  3. {Get 1 of Breast Chicken chopped.
  4. {Get 1 Cup of Prawns.
  5. {Make ready 1 Cup of Chopped Squid.
  6. {Take 3 of Spring onions diced.

Steps to make My Garlic Chicken, Prawn, squid & fried Rice. 😀:

  1. Cook the rice drain and mix 1/2 tsp of tumeric or curry powder to get the yellow colour, then set aside..
  2. Heat up a wok or large frying pan and melt the butter.
  3. Next add the chopped Chicken cook for 10 - 20 minutes..
  4. Add the crushed Garlic and fry for 1 minute..
  5. Next add the prawns and squid and mix in fry for 5 minutes..
  6. Add the Salt & Pepper to taste..
  7. Next add the drained rice to the chicken Stir and mix in on low heat, for 5 minutes..
  8. Add to a serving dish and add some chopped spring onion. Serve hot. Enjoy!.

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my garlic chicken, prawn, squid & fried rice. 😀 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url