Steps to Prepare Favorite Mackeral Fried Rice

Mackeral Fried Rice. "Tin Mackerel & Rice" (Dung A Yaad Style). The Thai style mackerel fried rice recipe is one of my favourite Thai food. My sister made it for me when I went back to Thailand.

Mackeral Fried Rice Discover this recipe and many more mackerel fried rice recipes at Gourmandize.co.uk. Indian Mackerel/Bangda Fry. [Photograph: Prasanna Sankhe]. Basic Indian fried fish is very simple to make and totally delicious.

Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, mackeral fried rice. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

"Tin Mackerel & Rice" (Dung A Yaad Style). The Thai style mackerel fried rice recipe is one of my favourite Thai food. My sister made it for me when I went back to Thailand.

Mackeral Fried Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Mackeral Fried Rice is something that I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mackeral fried rice using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Mackeral Fried Rice:

  1. {Make ready 2 cup of cook white rice.
  2. {Get 2 large of egg.
  3. {Take 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
  4. {Prepare 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
  5. {Take 1 tbsp of white pepper.
  6. {Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
  7. {Prepare 1 tbsp of kalamansi or lime juice.
  8. {Get 1 dash of black pepper.
  9. {Make ready 2 cup of edamame bean.
  10. {Prepare 4 tbsp of spring onion.
  11. {Prepare 1/2 large of yellow zuccini cutin half moon shape.
  12. {Get 2 of cooked mackerel fillet.

There are variations from region to region, but one I personally enjoy is. Add the rice and stir, then add the stock. Rice Mixed with Shrimp paste fried mackerel, vegetable Thai food. Fried rice with fried mackerel and shrimp paste.

Steps to make Mackeral Fried Rice:

  1. In pan add in the scrumble egg which season in salt and pepper and make thin omelette and slice thinly in strip set aside.
  2. Pan fry mackerel fish and flake meat in chunk and set aside.
  3. in pan with little oil put 2tbsp of red curry paste with sugar and kalamansi juice mix well for about one minute in low heat the add into rice in rice cooker.
  4. add bean ,yellow ziccini ,half of the strip egg and half of the mckerel fish flake ,white pepper ,spring onion and fish sauce MIX WELL and cook for another 5 minute.
  5. serve hot top with additional strip of egg and mckerel fish flake and fresh spring onion.

The Thai style mackerel fried rice recipe is one of my favourite Thai food. My sister made it for me when I went back to Thailand. Mackerel and brown rice kedgeree. by Rachel Walker. Pan-fried mackerel with fennel and pepper salad. by Phil Fanning. Seared mackerel with beetroot, horseradish and watercress.

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mackeral fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url