Recipe of Ultimate Fried Chicken my Own Way

Fried Chicken my Own Way.

Fried Chicken my Own Way

Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, fried chicken my own way. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Fried Chicken my Own Way is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Fried Chicken my Own Way is something which I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook fried chicken my own way using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Fried Chicken my Own Way:

  1. {Make ready of chicken thigh cut into chunks.
  2. {Get of kentucky.mix.
  3. {Make ready of cooking oil.
  4. {Make ready of black pepper.
  5. {Take of garlic.
  6. {Make ready of shallots.
  7. {Prepare of ginger.
  8. {Make ready of some peppercorns.

Steps to make Fried Chicken my Own Way:

  1. Pour two glass of water in.a pot.Let it boil then add shallots garlic ginger peppercorns.Let it boil then drops the chicken.Let it boil for 15mins.Then remove chicken and drain.
  2. Pour kentucky.mix in a plate.Then roll chicken.one.by one.Heat a non.stick pan then add oil.Deep fry the chicken until golden.brown..

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fried chicken my own way recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url