Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Fried rice my style

Fried rice my style.

Fried rice my style

Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, fried rice my style. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Fried rice my style is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Fried rice my style is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried rice my style using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Fried rice my style:

  1. {Take 2 cups of cooked rice.
  2. {Prepare 1/4 of of a red capsicum.
  3. {Get 1/4 of of a yellow capsicum.
  4. {Get 1/4 of of a green capsicum.
  5. {Prepare 1 of diced spanish onion.
  6. {Take 2 cups of if sliced mushrooms.
  7. {Prepare 1 cup of pineapple (optional).
  8. {Take 2 Tbls of soy sauce.
  9. {Make ready 1 cup of sliced bacon.
  10. {Make ready 1 cup of shredded ham.
  11. {Prepare can of add other meats like roast lamb roast chicken ect:.
  12. {Make ready 3 of eggs.
  13. {Take of I mild chilli.
  14. {Get 1 cup of corn.
  15. {Prepare 1 cup of peas.

Steps to make Fried rice my style:

  1. Dice all ingredients.
  2. Heat pan or wok put all ingredients in except rice,eggs an soy. Stir rest till softened a little.
  3. Stir in rice add soy then blended through.
  4. In separate pan or same pan just push rice to side. Whisk eggs an fry stiring to break it up.
  5. Put egg into fried rice an serve. Salt an pepper to own tastes. Enjoy.

So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fried rice my style recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url